Long rivers, high mountains, fast rapids, steep trails, and trees so tall they’ve won awards. 28 munros. 48 lochs. 16 rivers and over 2000 square miles of glorious Scottish countryside for you to climb, row, ride, swim and hike.
This spring you can win big in Perthshire with a five-night break for four people in the great outdoors with £200 to love local while you’re here.
Start your break with relaxation, and adventure in beautiful Aberfeldy. Paddle down Loch Tay, scale a munro and enjoy the breathtaking views from the window if your own farm cottage.
Finish off with two nights in the city of Perth, where you’ll find we’re big on food, flavours and five-star attractions. And to make this prize even bigger we’re throwing in a £200 Perth Card for you to love local while you’re here.
Three nights for four people with Errichel in Aberfeldy to include:
• Accommodation in the 5 star Croit na Greine self-catering holiday house
• A full breakfast each day – your choice of cooked or continental style
• A three-course dinner on two of the nights in the award-winning Thyme Bistro
• A Thyme Deli welcome basket on arrival
Three days for four people with a personal tour guide, Chris Wain, of Unique Adventure Tour Scotland to include:
• 3 Days Transport (pick up in Perth on day one, plus return to Perth on day four if required)
• 1/2-day SUPs experience in Highland Perthshire tailored to the ability of the group
• A hillwalking or Munro Bagging experience tailored to the ability of the group
Two Nights for four people with Alexander Residence in Perth to include:
• Accommodation in the 5 star Rose Apartment overlooking North Inch Park
• A welcome to Perthshire deli hamper from Provender Brown Deli
A £200 Perth & Kinross gift card to share:
• Spend in over 90 Perth businesses including restaurants, cafes and bars, independent retailers, visitor attractions and activity specialists.
• Also accepted at Iain Burnett Highland Chocolatier and Dewar’s Aberfeldy Whisky Distillery.
Terms & Conditions