Calling All Shutter Bugs!
Perth City Centre is holding a Winter Photo Competition and are looking for the best photographers from around Perthshire to put their trigger fingers to the test!
We want to see what winter in Perthshire looks like through your lens. Whether winter in Perthshire to you is a snowy landscape, a Christmas scene or some good old family fun – we would love to see it!
If this is something that interests you, take a look at the details below:
- The competition will run from the 5th December – 15th All entrants must have entered by 12:00 noon on the 15th of December.
- Each Photographer can send a maximum of 5 photos
- A title and location must be included on each submitted photo
- Provide details of how you would like credit for your photographs. (social media page or website)
- Every photo entered will be displayed in our Winter photo gallery – with our photo galleries receiving 20,000 + views.
- The submitted photos will be used across our social media this winter, with full credit being given to the photographers each time a photo is used.
- Once the competition has closed, we will invite the public to select their favourite photo the winner will be selected depending on which photo got the most reactions (likes & loves).
- The winning photographer will receive a £50 Perth Gift Card and the winning photo will have the Perth City Centre cover image on our social media and website for 2 weeks, which will be seen by approximately 200,000 visitors!
If you would like to enter the Perth City Centre winter photo competition, please email your photos (and the required information) to firstname.lastname@example.org before noon on the 15th December.
Images by Chris Campbell and PK Perspective