MRO Stock is a global supplier of industrial automation electronics and parts.
White water rafting trips on the River Tay with Splash are available every day (morning and afternoon) throughout the week, all year round (except Monday and Tuesday as these are dedicated Fishing Day). This river is suitable for all levels of experience from beginner to advanced, adults and children (aged over 8 years), and all group sizes including individuals, couples and groups.
– You and your team will work with one of our experienced guides to navigate the raging rapids
– Access to many rivers from the fun and bouncy Tay
– Rapids Zoom Flume and The Washing Machine
– The Grandtully Rapid, the longest rapid on the river
This is one of the most exciting river activities in Scotland. White water rafts are engineered to handle everything the river can throw at them. You and your team will work with one of our experienced guides to navigate the raging rapids. The rapids come in a grade from 1 (flat, scenic) to 5 (high adventure/ risk) . We have access to many rivers from the fun and bouncy Tay (Grade 2 and 3) to the mighty Orchy ( Grade 3,4 and 5). See you on the River Tay White Water Rafting River Trip.
River Tay white water rafting trips are a great way to experience the thrills of rafting on the famous River Tay with Splash! Starting from our base in Aberfeldy, your half-day rafting trip includes all equipment, transport on and off the river, experienced raft guides on each raft, a trip leader on each trip and an operations manager on dry land. We also include free professional photography with every trip so everyone goes away with lots of photos of their white water rafting adventure.
The river has numerous rapids between Grades 2 and 3 that are fun, bouncy and challenging. The half-day River Tay rafting trip is about six miles in distance, and starts from the old market town of Aberfeldy. Here the river winds lazily along the Tay valley, through rolling hills and stunning scenery. This is an area with a diverse wildlife, which is best seen from the river. The paddle crew has ample opportunity to practice their newly learnt rafting skills with a variety of fun and challenging games before the river drops away and creates challenging rapids that flow down to Grandtully.
Rapids such as Zoom Flume and The Washing Machine keep people on their toes, before the grand finale: The Grandtully Rapid. This is the longest rapid on the river and provides one or two surprises for the unwary rafter!
1. You will arrive at your meeting point 15 minutes before the trip start time to sign in.
2. Firstly we will give you a full equipment brief and instruction prior to you changing into the activity specific clothing supplied.
3. You then receive a full safety and skills induction on the river bank before getting in the raft on the river.
4. You and your team will work with one of our experienced guides to navigate the river and its rapids.
5. Finishing at the end of the river section you will be transported back to the changing facilities and Rafting HQ, where once you have changed you can enjoy the photos taken by our photographer for each trip.
Minimum/Maximum age: 8yrs – 15yrs (child) – 16yrs+(adult)
Duration: Max 3-4 hours
Min/Max Number of people: 1 – 200
Meeting Point: Splash Office – Dunkeld Road, Aberfeldy, Perthshire, Scotland PH15 2AQ
We also include free professional photography with every trip which you can download and share with your friends and family.