Visiting Perth with the kids and looking for things to do? Then why not spend a couple of hours exploring on the Perth Treasure Hunt Trail. It’s the fun way to explore Perth! The self guided Perth Treasure Hunt Trail was written with families in Read more [...]
– You and your team will work with one of our experienced guides to navigate the raging rapids
– Access to many rivers from the fun and bouncy Tay to the fast and furious Tummel
– A fantastic progression of rapids throughout the trip from grades II to III
– Raft from the deep pools, down through technical rapids like ‘Zig Zag’ and ‘Sharks Tooth’
– The final piece de la resistance: waterfall drop (Grade IV) rapid
White Water Rafting:
This is one of the most exciting river activities in Scotland. White water rafts are engineered to handle everything the river can throw at them. You and your team will work with one of our experienced guides to navigate the raging rapids. The rapids come in a grade from 1 (flat, scenic) to 5 (high adventure/ risk) . We have access to many rivers from the fun and bouncy Tay (Grade 2 and 3) to the mighty Orchy ( Grade 3,4 and 5).
Splash River Bugging is situated just north of Pitlochry in Highland Perthshire Scotland. The River Tummel is like no other in Scotland. The River Bugging experience will get you working together with our guide, who will help you navigate the beautiful deep pools, down through technical rapids such as ‘Zig-Zag’ and ‘Sharks Tooth’, and to the final ‘piece de la resistance’: a waterfall drop into the mystical Loch Faskally where we float away from the falls towards home.
1. You will arrive at your meeting point 15 minutes before the trip start time to sign in.
2. Firstly we will give you a full equipment brief and instruction prior to you changing into the activity specific clothing supplied.
3. You then receive a full safety and skills induction on the river bank before getting in the river bugs or raft on the river.
4. You and your team will work with one of our experienced guides to navigate the river and its rapids.
5. Finishing at the end of the river section you will be transported back to the changing facilities.
(all Rafting trips have free photos included)
Bugs – 12yrs+ – (16yrs+ on weekends during June until the end of September)
Rafting – 12yrs – 15yrs (child) – 16yrs+(adult)
Duration: Max 6 hours
Min/Max Number of people: 2 – 16 (larger groups possible with a split between activities)
Splash Office – Dunkeld Road, Aberfeldy, Perthshire, Scotland PH15 2AQ
Meet at the Scottish & Southern Energy Power plant postcode: PH16 5NF
We also include free professional photography with every trip which you can download and share with your friends and family.