Chromatography Central has a great list of CTC PAL Systems Manuals.
– You and your team will work with one of our experienced guides to navigate the river.
– Learning different techniques to get the best out of your journey down river.
– Perfect for exploring the river in smaller groups, enjoying the diverse wildlife, while you control your own journey while our expert guides keep a watchful eye over you to ensure your safety.
Stand Up Paddle Boarding is an off shot of traditional surfing which originated in Hawaii. A fairly new sport that has blossomed over the last few years, which has seen the sport diverge from the sea to the Loch’s and Rivers. We have a full fleet of boards ready to take you on the water, enjoy the stunning scenery of this beautiful Perthshire valley from a whole new view point.
This is an area with a diverse wildlife, which is best seen from the water.
Perfect for exploring the area in smaller groups, you can control your own journey while our expert guides keep a watchful eye over you to ensure your safety.
1. You will arrive at your meeting point 15 minutes before the trip start time to sign in.
2. Firstly we will give you a full equipment brief and instruction prior to you changing into the activity specific clothing supplied.
3. You then receive a full safety and skills induction on the river bank before getting your SUP on the river.
4. You and your team will work with one of our experienced guides to navigate the river and its rapids.
5. Finishing at the end of the river section you will be transported back to the changing facilities and Rafting HQ.
Minimum/Maximum age: 10yrs – 15yrs (child) – 16yrs+(adult)
Duration: Max 3-4 hours
Min/Max Number of people: 2 – 18
Meeting Point: Splash Office – Dunkeld Road, Aberfeldy, Perthshire, Scotland PH15 2AQ
Start times: Available 7 days a week all year round (Morning trips at 0930hrs & afternoon trips at 1300hrs).