American Industrial Repair refurbishes a large quantity of industrial electronics, drives, and motors.
– Starting at Clunie Dam below Loch Tummel
– A fantastic progression of rapids throughout the trip from grades II to III
– Raft from the deep pools, down through technical rapids like ‘Zig Zag’ and ‘Sharks Tooth’
– The final piece de la resistance: a two tier, 18 foot drop (Grade IV) rapid
White Water Rafting is one of the most exciting river activities ever created. White water rafts are engineered to handle everything the river can throw at them. You and your team will work with one of our experienced guides to navigate the raging rapids. The rapids come in a grade from 1 (flat, scenic) to 5 (high adventure/ risk) .
Splash River Tummel White Water Rafting is situated just north of Pitlochry in Highland Perthshire Scotland. The River Tummel is like no other in Scotland. The rafting experience will get you working together with our guide. You need to guide the raft from the beautiful deep pools, down through technical rapids such as ‘Zig-Zag’ and ‘Sharks Tooth’.
The main part of the trip is Grade II/III. This prepares you for the final piece de la resistance: a two-tier, 18 foot drop (Grade IV) rapid. This drops into the mystical Loch Faskally where we float away from the falls towards home reflecting on the rivers power’s and beauty.
The River Tummel White Water Rafting season starts each year on the first weekend of June. It then runs every weekend until the end of Sept. Thank you to all Splash customers who tackled the River Tummel White water rafting during all previous 20 plus seasons. We have been running this river a long time now but still love every river trip. Judging by the amount of reviews, positive comments and recommendations we receive after each rafting trip we think you love it as well! We look forward to welcoming new guests in the coming rafting season.
1. You will arrive at your meeting point 15 minutes before the trip start time to sign in.
2. Firstly we will give you a full equipment brief and instruction prior to you changing into the activity specific clothing supplied.
3. You then receive a full safety and skills induction on the river bank before getting in the raft on the river.
4. You and your team will work with one of our experienced guides to navigate the river and its rapids.
5. Finishing at the end of the river section you will be transported back to the changing facilities, where once you have changed you can enjoy the photos taken by our photographer for each trip.
Minimum/Maximum age: 16yrs+(adult)
Duration: Max 3 hours
Min/Max Number of people: 1 – 200
Meeting Point: Meet at the Scottish & Southern Energy Power plant postcode: PH16 5NF
Start times: River Tummel trips are every Friday evening (18.00). Plus all day on Saturdays (09.30am, noon & 14.30). Plus Sundays (09.30am & 13.00). The rafting runs from June until the end of September.
We also include free professional photography with every trip which you can download and share with your friends and family.