This is a castle to explore. Parade up the grand staircase or scurry up the service stair, venture into the well- appointed kitchen and admire the views over the countryside from the high battlements. This remarkably complete house of the 1500s was th Read more [...]
– You and your team will work with one of our experienced guides to navigate the raging rapids
– Access to many rivers from the fun and bouncy Tay to the fast and furious Tummel.
Involving exciting cliff jumps, water slides and river swimming!
Guided by our highly trained canyon guides.
The Keltneyburn canyon offers a great introduction to canyoning, contained in a steep wooded gorge.
White Water Rafting:
This is one of the most exciting river activities in Scotland. White water rafts are engineered to handle everything the river can throw at them. You and your team will work with one of our experienced guides to navigate the raging rapids. The rapids come in a grade from 1 (flat, scenic) to 5 (high adventure/ risk) . We have access to many rivers from the fun and bouncy Tay (Grade 2 and 3) to the mighty Orchy ( Grade 3,4 and 5).
Canyoning is for you if you like the idea of jumping, swimming, walking and even abseiling down a Canyon and river. A unique activity that sees you work with our highly trained canyon guides to descend through a steep gorge or canyon.
The Keltneyburn canyon offers a great introduction to canyoning, contained in a steep wooded gorge and adjacent to gently-sloping meadowland, involving exciting cliff jumps, water slides and river swimming!
1. You will arrive at your meeting point 15 minutes before the trip start time to sign in.
2. Firstly we will give you a full equipment brief and instruction prior to you changing into the activity specific clothing supplied.
3. You then receive a full safety and skills induction on the river bank before getting in the canyon or raft on the river.
4. You and your team will work with one of our experienced guides to navigate the river and its rapids.
5. Finishing at the end of the river section you will be transported back to the changing facilities.
(all Rafting trips have free photos included)
Minimum/Maximum age: 12yrs – 15yrs (child) – 16yrs+(adult)
Duration: Max 6 hours
Min/Max Number of people: 2 – 100
Meeting Point: Splash Office – Dunkeld Road, Aberfeldy, Perthshire, Scotland PH15 2AQ
We also include free professional photography with every trip which you can download and share with your friends and family.