Perth PH1 3JJ
An occasion to be enjoyed by all the family, this November head down to your local Dobbies Garden Centres for an evening of delicious food, show stopping fireworks displays, shopping and more.
The UK’s leading destination garden centre is inviting locals and visitors alike to celebrate around one of the most well-loved calendar events of the year, Guy Fawkes Night, for an evening to remember this autumn.
Taking place on Friday 3rd November from 6pm – 8.30pm, guests can choose from two menu ticket options which both include access to the firework display. Starting at just £6 per person for the street food menu ticket, with options including pulled pork, cider glazed hot dogs and toasted marshmallows.
For those that would like to enjoy a sit-down supper with friends and family, the Dobbies restaurant will be serving a three-course firework themed menu. At £12 per person, choose from a variety of delicious dishes, from Catherine Wheel sausage and squash mash, Gunpowder beef chilli or Smokey 5 bean stew – ensuring guests won’t leave hungry.
Following the display, guests will be welcomed to explore the brand-new Christmas ranges launching for the festive season ahead and leave feeling inspired.
Tickets can be purchased online, for further information about the event and to find your nearest participating store, please visit, www.dobbies.com.
Advanced booking is recommended and food service is available 6pm-7.30pm on the night, the fireworks display will begin at 7.30pm, followed by the opportunity to see the exciting new Christmas range, with the evening coming to a close at 8.30pm. The event will run in selected stores only, check online for further details.
Street food and fireworks – £6.00
Full supper and fireworks – £12.00
Street food menu – includes one savoury option, one side and dessert to enjoy on the go around Dobbies restaurant and store:
- Savoury options: a pulled pork roll, cider glazed hotdog in brioche bun or spicy vegetable pot.
- Sides: firecracker chips or charred corn on the cob.
- Dessert: homemade sticky toffee butter popcorn or toasted marshmallows.
Supper menu – a sit-down meal in our restaurant which includes a starter, main, side dessert and drink:
- Starter options: Spiced pumpkin soup with homemade bread or Bang bang chicken wings.
- Main options: Catherine wheel sausage and squash mash, Gunpowder beef chilli or Smokey 5 bean stew.
- Side options: Guy’s Tear and share garlic bread or Charred corn on the cob.
- Dessert: Sticky toffee apple sponge or Black powder ice-cream.
- Drinks: Homemade hot chocolate with marshmallows or Homemade lemonade.